BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD) CareSouth Medical and Dental will resume normal operations on Friday Aug. 28 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at their locations in Baton Rouge, Zachary, Plaquemine, and Donaldsonville.
The Baton Rouge Clinic located at 3140 Florida St., will also open Saturday, Aug. 29 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
COVID-19 Drive-thru testing has been cancelled until Wednesday, Sept. 2. However, walk up testing will be available.
COVID-19 testing is available at their clinics in Baton Rouge, Plaquemine and Donaldsonville. If you don’t have insurance, CareSouth will cover the cost. Testing is open to anyone 12 years or older with or without symptoms.
For more information, call (225) 650-2000 or go to the website caresouth.org.
- Woman accused of elderly neglect, abuse
- Family First: Arc of East Ascension
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Oklahoma student describes ‘horrifying’ fake Proud Boys email she received
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers