BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- CareSouth Medical and Dental is offering to help residents apply for Affordable Care Health Insurance, Medicaid and SNAP.
The following provides the schedule and location for assistance:
Plaquemine Clinic, 59340 River West Drive 9 a.m-4 p.m.
Donaldsonville Clinic, 904 Catalpa St. 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Baton Rouge Clinic, 3111 Florida St.
Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (except for dates above)
Friday , 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Residents can schedule an appointment by contacting 225-650-2000 extension 249.
- LSU clinches series with Friday night win at Auburn
- Louisiana House committee advances bill prohibiting employers from discriminating against natural hairstyles
- Bill allowing parents to request cameras in special education classrooms heads to State Senate
- Louisiana troopers knew baby was in fleeing suspect’s car before both were killed in Mississippi
- Food distribution and COVID-19 vaccines sites available in BR on Saturday