BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- CareSouth Medical and Dental is offering to help residents apply for Affordable Care Health Insurance, Medicaid and SNAP.
The following provides the schedule and location for assistance:
Plaquemine Clinic, 59340 River West Drive 9 a.m-4 p.m.
Donaldsonville Clinic, 904 Catalpa St. 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Baton Rouge Clinic, 3111 Florida St.
Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (except for dates above)
Friday , 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Residents can schedule an appointment by contacting 225-650-2000 extension 249.
- Saints looking for first win in Denver since 1994
- Traffic stop leads to seizure of bags of marijuana, THC edibles and more
- KINDNESS ROCKS: Elementary school in Louisiana is trying ‘to put a smile on someone’s face’
- LSU’s struggles just latest hurdle for resilient Ed Orgeron
- A Bayou Classic Story: The First Lady of the “World Famed” Tiger Marching Band