BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — CareSouth Medical and Dental plans to host its third community COVID-19 vaccination event Friday, April 16 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at its Baton Rouge clinic, located at 3140 Florida St.
CareSouth aims to give 200 people the single-dose Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine, according to spokesperson Michelle McCalope.
The vaccines come at no cost to participants, but if they have insurance, their provider will be billed. If they don’t have insurance, CareSouth will cover the cost.
Participants are asked to bring an insurance card and a photo ID if possible.
Appointments are required and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Call (225) 650-2000 to schedule an appointment.
- APSO asking for public’s help locating convicted felon
- K9 cadaver dog alerts “twice in the same area on the river,” search for missing LSU student to begin again on Sunday morning
- Trump in 2024? He says only that ‘a Republican’ will win
- Saturday Night: Quiet 48 hours; Storms return on Tuesday
- Van riddled with dozens of bullet holes found in Mississippi River