ZACHARY, La. (BRPROUD) – Lane Regional Medical Center is getting a makeover and details about the changes will be made known at a Thursday morning news conference.
According to the Lane Regional Medical Center, the hospital “and USDA Rural Development will unveil plans for renovations and construction of a four-story tower.”
Renderings of the renovations can be found below:
The cost of the renovations are estimated to be a little under $70 million.
The Lane Regional Medical Center serves these localities:
- St. Francisville
- New Roads
- North Baton Rouge
The news conference is taking place in the front lobby of the Lane Regional Medical Center at 10:30 a.m.
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration