BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The City of Baker plans to hold its semi-annual Household Hazardous Materials Collection Day on Saturday, April 17 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Residents can bring any hazardous materials they want to dispose of to the LSU Touchdown Village on South Quad Drive on LSU’s campus. The entrance will be across from Engineering Lane, which is next to Patrick F. Taylor Hall.
Participants are to remain in their vehicles and wear masks while workers collect the materials.
For a list of materials, click here.
- APSO asking for public’s help locating convicted felon
- K9 cadaver dog alerts “twice in the same area on the river,” search for missing LSU student to begin again on Sunday morning
- Trump in 2024? He says only that ‘a Republican’ will win
- Saturday Night: Quiet 48 hours; Storms return on Tuesday
- Van riddled with dozens of bullet holes found in Mississippi River