GREENWELL SPRINGS, La (BRPROUD) -DEMCO Storm Center is actively monitoring and preparing for Hurricane Sally.
Member service employees are on standby and ready to staff phone banks.
Contractors in and out of state are also on standby in case they are needed.
DEMCO’s CEO says that they are prepared to do whatever they can to their greatest extent and that is a commitment from the heart.
“As part of our existing Emergency Response Plan, DEMCO is well-prepared to follow the rules and protocols required to comply with the COVID-19 public health and safety standards to protect our employees, our members, and any visiting crews who may be called to assist us with widespread outrage restoration,” said Randy Pierce, CEO and General Manager.
For safety tips, preparedness checklist, and to report and view outages, visit DEMCO.org or call 1-844-693-3626.
- BRFD responds to accidental fire started by repairman
- Families hope loved ones can be found alive in capsized boat
- Head of Tokyo Olympics again says games will not be canceled
- Louisiana lawmakers weigh medical marijuana expansion, tax
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit