GONZALES, La. (BRPROUD)- Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office deputies reported to a domestic disturbance case which led to two people arrested on multiple charges, including possession of drugs.
When deputies arrived at the scene the two suspects left the residence in a car then tried to escape by running away.
After reaching the suspects the deputies conducted a search in the car where they found methamphetamine, marijuana, larges amount of cash and drug paraphernalia.
Morris Miles, 27, was charged with domestic abuse battery, aggravated flight from officer, possession with intent to distribute MDMA, possession with intent to distribute marijuana, possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine, possession of heroin, simple battery, no motor vehicle insurance, owner to secure registration, driver must be licensed, resisting an officer, simple criminal damage to property, drug paraphernalia, unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling.
Crystal Scott, 23, was charged with possession of MDMA, possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine, possession with intent to distribute marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office.
The two have been booked into the Ascension Parish Jail.
- Not feeling the glove? Tokyo’s big mitt bullpen carts getting mixed reviews
- Purple Cow’s first Livingston Parish location officially opening Aug. 14
- Simone Biles opts out of floor exercise final at Olympics
- Livingston Parish Public Schools to host COVID-19 vaccination event at three locations
- Michael Che returns to Instagram after sharing ‘tasteless’ Simone Biles jokes on account