GONZALES, La. (BRPROUD)- Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office deputies reported to a domestic disturbance case which led to two people arrested on multiple charges, including possession of drugs.
When deputies arrived at the scene the two suspects left the residence in a car then tried to escape by running away.
After reaching the suspects the deputies conducted a search in the car where they found methamphetamine, marijuana, larges amount of cash and drug paraphernalia.
Morris Miles, 27, was charged with domestic abuse battery, aggravated flight from officer, possession with intent to distribute MDMA, possession with intent to distribute marijuana, possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine, possession of heroin, simple battery, no motor vehicle insurance, owner to secure registration, driver must be licensed, resisting an officer, simple criminal damage to property, drug paraphernalia, unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling.
Crystal Scott, 23, was charged with possession of MDMA, possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine, possession with intent to distribute marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office.
The two have been booked into the Ascension Parish Jail.
- Recruit of the Week – Heart of a Lion
- Supreme Court hears arguments in Louisiana-based unanimous juries case
- Wednesday Night: Overnight showers; Cold front tomorrow
- Unique scheduling forces Saints Falcons re-match just two weeks apart
- Supreme Court hears case concerning convictions under ‘racist and discriminatory’ jury laws