CENTRAL, La. (BRPROUD) — Tips are wanted by the Central Fire Department after crews extinguished a grass fire believed to have been started by fireworks.

The Central Fire Department said Tuesday that crews extinguished the fire on 16 acres on Wax Road across from the high school. This was reportedly the second fire in the area in two days.

The Louisiana Department of Agriculture and Forestry’s spotter plane saw the fire and dispatched bulldozers to plow a line, the fire department added.

It is suspected that a person was shooting fireworks from the woods.

Anyone with information is asked to call 225-354-1400.