BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD) — To ease the burden on students struggling with the pandemic, East Baton Rouge Superintendent, Sito Narcisse, suspends assessment requirements for all EBRPSS magnet programs.
“The pandemic has unfortunately created challenges for school systems nationally and the East Baton Rouge Parish School System is no exception,” stated Dr. Narcisse.
The programs now require students to have a minimum 2.5 GPA. There is no change to the application requirements for K-3rd grade.
Students who were previously denied but now qualify under the new rules will have their applications reevaluated by the Director of Magnet Programs. Applicants will be notified by mail of their status.
If no more seats are available, applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
For more information, please visit ebrmagnet.org, call the Office of Magnet Programs at 225-922-5443, or send inquiries to email@example.com.
- Final round of ‘Jeopardy!’ guests hosts announced — including a fan favorite
- Gaunt Opens SEC Championship With 5-Under 65
- Archaeologists find home of Harriet Tubman’s father
- Southern University releases statement on student who died in hit-and-run
- WATCH: LSU Presidential search committee to meet at 3 p.m.