BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Fire officials say an electrical malfunction sparked a trailer fire on S. Flannery Road Tuesday afternoon.

Baton Rouge Fire Department says firefighters arrived at 2:13 p.m. to find the home’s resident safe outside and fire on the roof.

Crews found the fire near the refrigerator inside the trailer, according to BRFD. Fire officials determined that it started behind the refrigerator due to an electrical malfunction.

BRFD says the Red Cross was contacted to help the displaced person.