LIVINGSTON, La. (BRPROUD) – A school in Louisiana is closed and it has nothing to do with the coronavirus.
Gray’s Creek Elementary is closing their doors on Monday because of a ‘major leak.’
Livingston Parish Public Schools released this statement on Facebook:
Gray’s Creek Elementary only:
Unfortunately this morning we discovered a major leak that has flooded a portion of our school. As a result some classes are inaccessible and the cafeteria can not be used this morning. Due to the current restrictions during pandemic emergency order, we can not ensure proper distancing. As a result we will not be in session today. It is our intention to return to classes on Tuesday, Dec. 1. Please watch for further information regarding this situation. We apologize for this inconvenience and for this extremely short notice.
Gray’s Creek Elementary is located at 13909 Florida Blvd.
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue