LIVINGSTON, La. (BRPROUD) – A school in Louisiana is closed and it has nothing to do with the coronavirus.
Gray’s Creek Elementary is closing their doors on Monday because of a ‘major leak.’
Livingston Parish Public Schools released this statement on Facebook:
Gray’s Creek Elementary only:
Unfortunately this morning we discovered a major leak that has flooded a portion of our school. As a result some classes are inaccessible and the cafeteria can not be used this morning. Due to the current restrictions during pandemic emergency order, we can not ensure proper distancing. As a result we will not be in session today. It is our intention to return to classes on Tuesday, Dec. 1. Please watch for further information regarding this situation. We apologize for this inconvenience and for this extremely short notice.
Gray’s Creek Elementary is located at 13909 Florida Blvd.
- Ellen DeGeneres to end talk show after 19th season: ‘It’s just not a challenge anymore’
- Sauce Shortage: Chick-fil-A limiting dipping sauces due to shortage
- Woman loses feet to COVID-19, husband never leaves her side
- Newfeed Now: House GOP ousts Rep. Liz Cheney from top post amid Trump criticisms; Sinkhole drains 17-acre lake
- New Orleans Saints 2021 schedule is coming out on Wednesday