NEW ORLEANS, La. (BRPROUD)- After Hurricane Delta left it’s impact in Louisiana, Entergy has restored power to all customers.
Delta made landfall on Friday, Oct. 9. The team has since been working on restoring power around the state.
“Even though some communities are still recovering from Hurricane Laura, the support our customers have shown to the thousands of men and women restoring power following Hurricane Delta was truly humbling and inspiring,” said Phillip May, Entergy Louisiana president and CEO. “I can’t say it enough: Getting the lights back on following devastating hurricanes is what we do. It’s who we are. We’ll always be there for our communities, no matter the storm. The people of Louisiana have always been there for us, and we’re glad we could be there for them when they needed us most.”
- Alabama family in need while infant son is in intensive care
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- BREAKING: Arrest made in death of elderly California couple found at bottom of a well in Mexico
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- Former state representative Steve Carter dies from coronavirus