LIVINGSTON PARISH, La. (BRPROUD) There are five National Guard-operated Points of Distribution (PODs) with water, tarps and ice open in Livingston Parish.
They are open in Denham Springs, Albany, Springfield, Killian/Maurepas and French Settlement.
- Old Albertson’s at corner of S. Range Ave and Florida Blvd (8 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Bethlehem Baptist Church at 29350 S. Montpelier Rd (8 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Amvets Post 68 at 26890 LA Hwy 42, Springfield (12 p.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Killian Baptist Church at 27994 Hwy 22
- St. Joseph Catholic Church at 15710 Hwy 16