BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – For the second time this year, Skip Bertman is in the hospital.
This time, it has nothing to do with a car accident.
Bertman is being treated for an infection and is doing fine.
The former LSU baseball coach is resting comfortably and is not dealing with COVID-19.
Bertman led five different LSU teams to a College World Series Championship.
- PHOTOS: Meet the vendors selling farm-to-table goods at Denham Springs’ 4 Seasons Farmer’s Market
- Tempers flare as community discusses coastal restoration project
- Free COVID-19 vaccination event to kick off Thursday in West Baton Rouge Parish
- PREVIEW: LSU Baseball set to play host to Grambling on Tuesday
- 11-year-old boy in Crowley disappears after taking out the trash