BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- Former State Representative Steve Carter team is providing an update on Carter’s recent hospitalization due to COVID-19.
“Representative Carter remains hospitalized as he continues to receive treatment for COVID-19. The Carter family greatly appreciates the outpouring of support and prayers they have received. They continue to ask for additional prayers and privacy during this time,” Charlotte Melder, Carter’s team member said.
Republican Steve Carter lost in a runoff election for EBR Mayor-President against Mayor Broome last month.
- Dr. King’s legacy remembered during MLK Day “the urban experience” at Millennial Park
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Denham Springs Community honors the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- InspireNOLA MLK Basketball Classic recap and highlights
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. honored at church he pastored in Montgomery