PORT ALLEN, La. (BRPROUD) – Do you want to get the COVID-19 vaccine and only have to go one time?
On Tuesday, April 6, the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine is being offered in West Baton Rouge Parish.
Anyone can come by and get the vaccine at the drive-thru event starting at 7:30 a.m.
The shots will be given out “at the West Baton Rouge Parish Multipurpose Riding Arena located at 210 Turner Dr.” according to West Baton Rouge Parish.
Details about the Johnson and Johnson Drive-Thru COVID-19 Vaccination Site can be found below:
- The vaccine administered will be a Johnson and Johnson vaccine (only one shot necessary).
- A face covering will be required for Drive-Thru Vaccinations.
- There is no appointment necessary. All registration and questionnaires done on site.
- ID’s are required for vaccination. Patients must be 18 or older.
- Please bring medical insurance cards, Medical Insurance is not required to receive vaccine.
- Patients cannot have received another vaccine within the past 14 days.
Arbor Health Clinic and the Louisiana Department of Health are working with West Baton Rouge Parish on this drive-thru event.