OYO Hotels & Homes announced that its 300+ properties across the U.S., including its 7 hotels in the Baton Rouge area, are now offering free rooms to medical first responders who are working on the front lines in the fight against COVID-19. There are still rooms available and we would like to fill them!
This will help first responders and their families and give them the peace of mind that their loved ones helping those in need won’t risk additional and unnecessary exposure at home.
A Donaldsonville, LA OYO hotel owner, Raj Patel, helped inspire this initiative.
“I’m proud of OYO Hotels for giving back to the most important people in our community right now, doctors, nurses and medical first responders fighting Covid-19,” said Raj Patel, an OYO hotel owner in Donaldsonville, LA. “Last week, I reached out to OYO and said we needed to help. With incredible nimbleness, they launched this terrific initiative at all their hotels in the U.S. In times like these, we can and should all do a little more to help others. We stand ready to help.”
The 7 hotels in the Baton Rouge area are:
- OYO Hotel Baton Rouge East I-12
- Hotel Baton Rouge Mid City
- Hotel Baton Rouge – Mead Rd
- Hotel Donaldsonville
- OYO Hotel Port Allen LA
- Hotel Port Allen LA I-10 West
- Hotel Denham Springs I-12
How it works :
- Those on the front lines in the medical community should call (+1) 628-213-7020 (code: OYO4FIRSTRESPONDERS ) to get their reservation for the nearest OYO.
- With your valid active First Responder identification, OYO Hotels will cover all the costs.