GONZALES, La. (BRPROUD)- The City of Gonzales is closing their City Hall building to the public due to a COVID-29 outbreak until Dec. 21.
According to the office, forms for utilities and business licenses will be available for pick-up at the drive-thru.
Those who need to make payments can do so online here.
- Louisiana lawmakers ready for latest session starting Monday
- GoFundMe account set up for mother and 3 kids after suspect burns their home in Louisiana
- LSU comments on ongoing search for missing student
- Lawsuit: Police officers threatened second lieutenant in the U.S. Army during traffic stop
- Beyond the Badge holds fundraiser in West Baton Rouge