BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD) — Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys have been busy hosting Hurricane Laura relief stations at their office in Lake Charles, LA.
Since the landfall of hurricane Laura, Gordon McKernan and his team have been working around the clock assists those in need with essentials such as paper towels, toilet paper, water, diapers, wipes, cleaning supplies, and more.
“We are shocked by Hurricane Laura’s devastation and want to help in any way we can. I hope that this small effort will bring some relief to this disaster victims,” said Gordon McKernan.
During the first relief station, the Gordon team arrived with 4 truckloads of essential items for residents in the Lake Charles area.
While in LC, the LT Governor stopped by to thank Gordon for helping. He asked, “Does Gordon ever stop giving?”. Their response, “NO!”.
- Baton Rouge Police Department searching for suspect accused of killing ex girlfriend
- Louisiana man facing two sex offense charges involving teenage girl posts bail, leaves jail
- Restaurant owners adjust to phase 3
- City of Baker to offer free COVID-19 testing in church parking lot Sept. 25
- City of New Roads to host 11th Annual Spring Street Car Show