BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Halloween is right around the corner! Here is a list of trick-or-treating hours in Greater Baton Rouge.
Trick-or-treating hours in Ascension Parish
Ascension Parish’s trick-or-treating hours will be on Monday, Oct. 31 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Trick-or-treating hours in Assumption Parish
The Assumption Parish Sheriff’s Office said trick-or-treating hours will be on Monday, Oct. 31 from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Trick-or-treating hours in East Baton Rouge Parish
City officials said official trick-or-treating hours in the parish are 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 31.
Trick-or-treating hours in Iberville Parish
The Iberville Parish Council says the east and west bank’s unincorporated areas will host trick-or-treating hours on Monday, Oct. 31 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Trick-or-treating hours in Livingston Parish
According to the Livingston Parish Council, trick-or-treating will be Monday, Oct. 31 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Trick-or-treating hours in Livonia
Families are welcome to trick-or-treat in the Glaser Subdivision on Monday, Oct. 31 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Trick-or-treating hours in Morganza
Officials said trick-or-treating will be on Sunday, Oct. 30 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Trick-or-Treating hours in West Baton Rouge Parish
Note: Additional trick-or-treating hours in the Greater Baton Rouge area will be added as they are announced in October.
Halloween events happening in Baton Rouge:
Halloween Safety Tips from Baton Rouge Police Department:
- Never allow children to trick-or-treat without adult supervision.
- Always stay in groups.
- Use sidewalks and stay out of the street whenever possible.
- Wear reflective clothing or bright costumes.
- Trick-or-treat only in familiar neighborhoods.
- Do not allow children to eat any candy or treats until thoroughly checked by an adult.
- Drivers are asked to slow down and be especially alert in residential neighborhoods.
- Call police if any suspicious activity occurs, or if candy is suspected to be tainted.
- Residents are urged to hand out only manufactured, sealed candy.