SOLITUDE, La. (BRPROUD) — A health and resource fair offering medical screenings, testing, counseling, and more will be available to residents on Saturday.
Event organizers said the West Feliciana Council on Aging will provide transportation for the community.
The “Together in Solitude” health fair will offer the following:
- Medical Screenings and Testing
- Behavioral Health
- Vision Screenings
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Crisis Counseling
- CPR and Safe Sitter Education
- Fire Safety/Burn Simulator
- Off-Road Vehicle Safety
- Boating and Hunting Safety
- Nutrition Information
- Resource Referrals Medicaid/Medicare
- Arts and Crafts for Kids
- Stem Kit Demonstrations
- Library Resource Programs
- Master Gardeners Hands-On Project
The fair will be on Saturday, Nov. 19 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the corner of Solitude and Indian Mound roads.