The Southern University Ag Center’s Family and Human Development Unit will host a free Personal Health History Workshop from 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. on April 5 at the Smith-Brown Memorial Student Union, 500 Jesse Stone Avenue on the campus of Southern University.
The workshop will feature sessions on:
- Understanding Your Risks to Prevent a Heart Attack
- Understanding Medicaid and Medicare
- Eating for a Healthy Heart
- Power of Attorney and Living Wills
- Mental Health and Well-Being
- Harmful Effects of Smoking
- Healthy Tactics for Personal Safety and Security
This is the fourth personal health history workshop hosted by the SU Ag Center.