House fire in Baton Rouge caused by laundry malfunction

Local News

(Getty)

BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- The Baton Rouge Fire Department reported to a house fire around 8:20 a.m. on Jan. 16 at 454 Finchley Avenue.

According to BRFD, the fire began in the laundry room due to a malfunction with the dryer.

The fire spread to the kitchen and the rest of the home received smoke damage.

No injuries were reported.

BRPD, EMS and Entergry were also at the scene.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest BRProud Articles

More Local News

Stay up to date with the latest news by downloading the BRProud App from the App Store or Google Play.

Trending Stories