House fire on Vickers Dr. leaves four people displaced

Local News

Courtesy of BRFD

BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Four people have been displaced after a house fire on Vickers Dr.

Firefighters arrived at the house after 6 p.m. on Wednesday. The fire was caused by an unattended candle, according to a spokesperson from the Baton Rouge Fire Department.

No injuries were reported.

BRFD said firefighters were able to stop the fire before it could spread past the bedroom.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest BRProud Articles

More Local News

Stay up to date with the latest news by downloading the BRProud App from the App Store or Google Play.

Trending Stories