LAFAYETTE, LA – The Theta Xi fraternity house at UL was destroyed after a tree fell on it during Hurricane Laura.
Six fraternity members were living in the house, but were evacuated in time and are safe.
Those six men will now have to find a new place to stay for the school year.
According to the page, “The chapter intends to use the money to replace damaged contents and improve on the current condition of the house.”
- Here’s how Hunter Biden became a campaign issue
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
- Kid Rock, golfer John Daly asked to mask up in the audience at final presidential debate
- Who is Kristen Welker? Meet the moderator of the final US presidential debate
- Sen. Kennedy introduces bill to recognize utility linemen as first responders