ST. CHARLES PARISH, La. (WDSU) — I-10 East on the Bonnet Carre Spillway has reopened following an accident that forced its closure.
The accident occurred at mile marker 214.
Congestion from the incident reached four miles at one point, according to DOTD.
No word on any injuries from the crash.
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration