BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The Raising Cane’s River Center will once again magically transform into a “Winter Wonderland” just in time for you to create your holiday memories. Ice Skating on the River is an annual holiday tradition that will kick off on Friday, November 20, 2020.
“Ice Skating on the River has been a Baton Rouge tradition for many years. It is a great way for families to have fun and celebrate the joys of the holiday season while creating wonderful winter memories,” said Les Crooks, Regional General Manager of Raising Cane’s River Center for ASM Global.
A fun filled holiday event for all ages, Ice Skating on the River will have 75-minute sessions nearly every day from November 20, 2020 until January 3, 2020. Tickets are on sale now for $12-$14 per person with special group packages for parties over ten people.
Due to COVID restrictions, the number of skaters allowed per session has been reduced so you are encouraged to buy your tickets in advance. Skates and chairs will be sanitized following each session.
Tickets are on sale now online at www.Ticketmaster.com, and charge by phone at-1-800-7453000. For more information, please contact the Raising Cane’s River Center at 225-389-3030.
- Free vaccination event in WBR cancelled after decision to pause distribution of J&J vaccine
- US to leave troops in Afghanistan beyond May, 9/11 new goal
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine: Here’s what you should know
- Suspect in deadly shooting apprehended during traffic stop
- Millions of cicadas set to emerge after 17 years