BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The Downtown Kiwanis Club of Baton Rouge is giving back on Friday morning.
From 6 a.m. until noon, workers at Baton Rouge General can take part in a free pancake breakfast.
The Kiwanis Pancake Festival is a holiday tradition in the Capital City but COVID-19 forced the local organization to make an audible.
In 2020, the Downtown Kiwanis Club of Baton Rouge is continuing the tradition but with a twist.
Four six hours on Friday, the Downtown Kiwanis Club of Baton Rouge is “honoring these frontline Heroes,” by filling their stomachs.
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration