BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- The Krewe of Comogo has cancelled their parade scheduled for February 14.
Founder Rhonda Harrell says the decision was made due to the current COVID-19 guidelines set forth by Governor John Bel Edwards.
Harrel hopes to find a way to display their new floats to the public.
More information on the Krewe is available here.
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. honored at church he pastored in Montgomery
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- New COVID variant in California tied to multiple outbreaks
- BRPD identifies deadly shooting victim as 13-year-old boy
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief