PORT ALLEN, La. (The West Side Journal) – Lane closures on I-10 began Tuesday, Nov. 17 for crews to replace the raised pavement markers.
There will be alternating lane closures on I-10 between the junction with LA 415 and the Iberville and St. Martin Parish Line. The lane closures will continue through February of 2021.
The closure hours are as follows:
7 p.m. until 7 a.m. on Tuesday through Friday
8 p.m. Friday until 9 a.m. Saturday;
8 p.m. Saturday until 9 a.m. Sunday;
8 p.m. Sunday until 7 a.m. Monday.
- Arnold Palmer Invitational best bets highlighted by former U-High Cub
- Possible shooting at doctor’s office on Picardy Lane
- ‘Symbol of hatred’: No charges after KKK flag hangs next door to Black family’s home
- LSU baseball postpones Tuesday night game against Nicholls
- Nurse paralyzed from COVID-19 complications returns to Florida after months in Massachusetts hospital