BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – There has been an increase of 10 deaths in the state over the last 24 hours.
There are 1,307 new coronavirus cases in the state, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
Many of the new COVID-19 cases were community spread, according to LDH.
People aged 29 and under represent 41% of these cases. 30% are individuals between 18-29.— Louisiana Department of Health (@LADeptHealth) November 10, 2020
Since yesterday, 26,460 new tests have been reported to the state, bringing the total number of tests to 2,919,903.
The Louisiana Department of Health also reported that there have been 5,829 deaths total in the state from the novel coronavirus.
There are now 189,682 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state of Louisiana, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing updated COVID-19 death numbers for parishes in the state:
Ascension – 100
East Baton Rouge – 462
Livingston – 82
Pointe Coupee – 42
Tangipahoa – 129
West Baton Rouge – 42
West Feliciana – 25
There have been a total of 2,919,903 confirmatory tests, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
As of Monday, November 2, 172,210 people are presumed to have recovered from COVID-19.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing additional data about coronavirus deaths in the state:
- New Yorkers split if Governor Cuomo’s apology was sincere
- Phase 3 restrictions keep families at a distance
- EXCLUSIVE: Greyhound CEO tells head of DHS migrant passengers must have proof they are COVID-free
- Teacher had to lock sub out of Florida classroom after he attacked students, police say
- Ragin Cajun Classic Volleyball Tournament expected to help local economy