BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – There has been an increase of 7 deaths in the state over the last 24 hours.
There are 535 new coronavirus cases in the state, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
98% of the cases reported to the state today were community spread.— Louisiana Department of Health (@LADeptHealth) November 16, 2020
2% of the cases reported to the state today were in congregate settings.
The Louisiana Department of Health also reported that there have been 6,139 deaths total in the state from the novel coronavirus.
There are now 197,467 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state of Louisiana, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing updated COVID-19 death numbers for parishes in the state:
Ascension – 103
East Baton Rouge – 486
Livingston – 87
Pointe Coupee – 48
Tangipahoa – 137
West Baton Rouge – 43
West Feliciana – 25
There have been a total of 3,100,477 total tests, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
As of Monday, November 9, 176,107 people are presumed to have recovered from COVID-19.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing additional data about coronavirus deaths in the state:
- LSU clinches series with Friday night win at Auburn
- Louisiana House committee advances bill prohibiting employers from discriminating against natural hairstyles
- Bill allowing parents to request cameras in special education classrooms heads to State Senate
- Louisiana troopers knew baby was in fleeing suspect’s car before both were killed in Mississippi
- Food distribution and COVID-19 vaccines sites available in BR on Saturday