BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The Louisiana Department of Health (LDH) announced holiday hours for COVID-19 monoclonal antibody treatment sites.
Two sites will be permanently closing, according to LDH. Lafayette’s Blackham Coliseum will be closing on Dec. 15 and the location at Big Lots in Thibodaux will close on Dec. 30.
Sites closing on Dec. 24, reopening on Dec. 26 at 7 a.m.:
- Westwego: Segnette Field; south of John Alario Event Center
- Houma: Houma Municipal Community Center
- Thibodaux: Big Lots (closes permanently on December 23)
- Natchitoches: Troy Mayeaux Ball Field parking lot (within East Natchitoches Recreation Complex)
- Shreveport: Sci-port Discovery Center Mobile Unit
- Amite: Florida Parishes Arena
Sites closing on Dec. 24, reopening on Dec. 27 at 7 a.m.:
- Baton Rouge: Baton Rouge General Mid-City
- Clinton: Clinton Alternative Learning Center
- Acadiana: Rayne Civic Center
New Year’s Closures:
All sites will close at 2 p.m. on Dec. 30 and reopen at 7 a.m. on Jan. 2.