LDH: “Because of the daily removal of newly identified duplicates and out of state cases, the new case increase may not match the difference between today’s and yesterday’s total case count.”
BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – There has been an increase of 24 deaths in the state since Thursday, Dec. 3.
There are 3,102 new coronavirus cases in the state, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
The Louisiana Department of Health also reported that there have been 6,548 deaths total in the state from the novel coronavirus.
There are now 232,479 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state of Louisiana, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
There are now 1,357 COVID-19 patients in hospitals.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing updated COVID-19 death numbers for parishes in the state:
Ascension – 108
East Baton Rouge – 520
Livingston – 95
Pointe Coupee – 49
Tangipahoa – 145
West Baton Rouge – 44
West Feliciana – 25
There have been a total of 3,672,682 total tests, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
As of November 30, 202,891 people are presumed to have recovered from COVID-19.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing additional data about coronavirus deaths in the state:
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue