BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – There has been an increase of 28 deaths in the state over the last 24 hours.
There are 2,239 new coronavirus cases in the state, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
The Louisiana Department of Health also reported that there have been 6,184 deaths total in the state from the novel coronavirus.
There are now 200,982 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state of Louisiana, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing updated COVID-19 death numbers for parishes in the state:
Ascension – 104
East Baton Rouge – 490
Livingston – 87
Pointe Coupee – 48
Tangipahoa – 139
West Baton Rouge – 43
West Feliciana – 25
There have been a total of 3,156,670 total tests, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
As of Monday, November 16, 185,960 people are presumed to have recovered from COVID-19.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing additional data about coronavirus deaths in the state:
- People threaten to call ICE on staff of Houston Mexican restaurant after choice to keep mask requirement
- Picture found in long lost book leads to nationwide search for family
- Deputies find drugs in Florida man’s hamburger during traffic stop
- COVID toes: Mysterious rash can affect feet in patients with coronavirus
- Missouri pastor on leave after sexist sermon saying wives should lose weight to look like Melania Trump