LDH: “Today LDH is reporting 3,604 new cases, including a backlog of 1,551 cases with collection dates going back to April.”
BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – There has been an increase of 46 deaths in the state since Monday, Nov. 30.
There are 3,604 new coronavirus cases in the state, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
The Louisiana Department of Health also reported that there have been 6,501 deaths total in the state from the novel coronavirus.
There are now 227,780 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state of Louisiana, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
There are now 1,288 COVID-19 patients in hospitals.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing updated COVID-19 death numbers for parishes in the state:
Ascension – 108
East Baton Rouge – 518
Livingston – 95
Pointe Coupee – 49
Tangipahoa – 144
West Baton Rouge – 43
West Feliciana – 25
There have been a total of 3,618,895 total tests, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
As of November 30, 202,891 people are presumed to have recovered from COVID-19.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing additional data about coronavirus deaths in the state:
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration