Hospitals statewide have seen an increase of 65 COVID-19 patients over the last two days
BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – There has been an increase of 27 deaths in the state since Tuesday, Nov. 24.
There are 1,234 new coronavirus cases in the state, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
The Louisiana Department of Health also reported that there have been 6,350 deaths total in the state from the novel coronavirus.
There are now 214,237 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state of Louisiana, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
There are now 1,077 COVID-19 patients in hospitals.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing updated COVID-19 death numbers for parishes in the state:
Ascension – 107
East Baton Rouge – 506
Livingston – 89
Pointe Coupee – 49
Tangipahoa – 142
West Baton Rouge – 43
West Feliciana – 25
There have been a total of 3,397,674 total tests, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
As of November 23, 192,488 people are presumed to have recovered from COVID-19.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing additional data about coronavirus deaths in the state:
- No answer from Brees on future as turnovers end Saints 2020 season
- Local group “Save Our Sons” begging Baton Rouge residents to speak out against violent crimes
- Sean Payton talks possibility of Drew Brees’ final game
- WATCH HERE: Saints- Bucs post game
- Geaux Black and Gold LIVE Halftime Report: Bucs at Saints