BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – There has been an increase of 36 deaths in the state since Friday, Dec. 4.
There are 3,939 new coronavirus cases in the state, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
The Louisiana Department of Health also reported that there have been 6,584 deaths total in the state from the novel coronavirus.
There are now 235,869 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state of Louisiana, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
There are now 1,392 COVID-19 patients in hospitals.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing updated COVID-19 death numbers for parishes in the state:
Ascension – 109
East Baton Rouge – 523
Livingston – 97
Pointe Coupee – 49
Tangipahoa – 147
West Baton Rouge – 45
West Feliciana – 25
There have been a total of 3,717,930total tests, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
As of November 23, 202,891people are presumed to have recovered from COVID-19.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing additional data about coronavirus deaths in the state:
- Chauvin trial: Prosecution case nears end
- Baton Rouge Police Union talking about “Anti-Police Legislation” at luncheon
- ‘2 weeks of happiness’: Bindi Irwin’s husband shares sweet photos of baby girl
- Watch: Thief on motorcycle rips necklace off woman in middle of crosswalk
- Prosecution’s case against ex-cop in Floyd death nears end