LDH: “Due to a recent processing error, some COVID-19 data that would have been reported November 29-30 is being reported today.“
BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – There has been an increase of 35 deaths in the state since Monday, Nov. 30.
There are 5,326 new coronavirus cases in the state, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
The Louisiana Department of Health also reported that there have been 6,455 deaths total in the state from the novel coronavirus.
There are now 224,410 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state of Louisiana, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
There are now 1,280 COVID-19 patients in hospitals.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing updated COVID-19 death numbers for parishes in the state:
Ascension – 108
East Baton Rouge – 518
Livingston – 94
Pointe Coupee – 49
Tangipahoa – 142
West Baton Rouge – 43
West Feliciana – 25
There have been a total of 3,552,899 total tests, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
As of November 23, 192,488 people are presumed to have recovered from COVID-19.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing additional data about coronavirus deaths in the state:
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue