BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – There has been an increase of 13 deaths in the state since Sunday, Nov. 29.
There are 171 new coronavirus cases in the state, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
The Louisiana Department of Health also reported that there have been 6,420 deaths total in the state from the novel coronavirus.
There are now 220,421 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state of Louisiana, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
There are now 1,241 COVID-19 patients in hospitals.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing updated COVID-19 death numbers for parishes in the state:
Ascension – 108
East Baton Rouge – 516
Livingston – 94
Pointe Coupee – 49
Tangipahoa – 142
West Baton Rouge – 43
West Feliciana – 25
There have been a total of 3,495,253 total tests, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
As of November 23, 192,488 people are presumed to have recovered from COVID-19.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing additional data about coronavirus deaths in the state:
- Fatal police shooting at hospital caught on officer bodycams
- Port Allen restaurant manager says he’s concerned following COVID-19 spike
- Denham Springs Residents Early Vote on Funding for DSHS Athletic Facility Expansion Project
- Local Organizations Examine Rising Issues Over Impaired Driving
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices