BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – There has been an increase of 41 deaths in the state since Wednesday, Nov. 25.
There are 5,058 new coronavirus cases in the state, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
The Louisiana Department of Health also reported that there have been 6,391 deaths total in the state from the novel coronavirus.
There are now 218,796 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state of Louisiana, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
There are now 1,074 COVID-19 patients in hospitals.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing updated COVID-19 death numbers for parishes in the state:
Ascension – 107
East Baton Rouge – 511
Livingston – 90
Pointe Coupee – 49
Tangipahoa – 143
West Baton Rouge – 43
West Feliciana – 25
There have been a total of 3,469,174 total tests, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
As of November 23, 192,488 people are presumed to have recovered from COVID-19.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing additional data about coronavirus deaths in the state:
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration