BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD)- The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development wants to remind all drivers about the “zipper-merge” method when in traffic.
Note: The Zipper merge is not as effective when traffic is moving at highway speeds, and motorists should merge when it’s safe to do so.
Below is a graphic on how to use the “zipper merge”:
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- Questions answered by the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality regarding air quality
- Lawmakers push to pass bill to allow retroactive action on non-unanimous jury cases
- Speed Round: Sam Burns, Round 1, 2021 AT&T Byron Nelson
- Louisiana Women: Local woman creates Day 18 Campaign after breast cancer diagnosis