BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The Livingston Parish Governmental Building will be closed Wednesday and Thursday to give employees ample time to prepare for the potential impacts of Hurricane Laura.
The Livingston Parish Emergency Operations Center will remain open.
Call (225) 686-3996 to reach the EOC hotline.
- AIDS testing decreases due to COVID-19, Baton Rouge official says
- Baton Rouge Metro Council District 12 election: Who is Jen Racca?
- Walmart to eliminate $35 free shipping minimum for Walmart+ members
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus
- Family on way to Christmas Tree Lane struck by train, child killed