* East Baton Rouge School Board’s I-CARE Drug Alcohol and Violence Prevention Program has made lesson plans out of the book.
* The Louisiana State Senate Task Force for the Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse has recently included Tootles in their recommended reading list as a resource for the prevention of child sexual abuse!
* Tootles helps with bullying, any type of abuse, including elder abuse or any type of secret. It teaches children the difference between good, bad, and scary secrets and encourages them to expose rather than harbor ANY terrifying secret that makes them feel sad, bad or uncomfortable.
* April is Child Abuse Prevention Month. When everyone else is winding down their campaigns, we are just getting started. Our campaign is “Make Every Day Child Abuse Prevention Day!”
* How can the public help? By sponsoring and donating books to area families and children’s organizations. And by joining Team Tootles. We are a group of like-minded individuals joining hearts to disseminate the powerful message the book has to offer.
* The book is making a difference. The testimonies are pouring in about how it has helped parents uncover scary secrets that their children are hiding.
* The common denominator in most of the testimonies is “I wish I had had that book when I was a child.”
* The book can be purchased on the website, www.Tootles.org.