AMITE, La. (BRPROUD) – The Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office is providing some sad news and asking for prayers from the community.
A K9 deputy with the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office is dealing with a health condition.
The Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office is sharing this message:
Please join the TPSO family in sharing our love, support, and prayers for Lt. Corey Michelli and TPSO K9 Deputy Vhari. K9 Vhari has recently been diagnosed with Kidney Disease and is not doing well. Vhari is a treasured member of the TPSO and is the best friend & partner of our Lt. Corey Michelli.
We will keep you posted on Vhari’s condition and thank you in advance for your thoughts and prayers.
A full time K9 Unit has been a part of the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office since 2004.
- Councilman apologizes for blackface Halloween costume
- Prince Philip moved to another hospital to be treated for infection
- WATCH: Video shows 14-year-old boy’s terrifying fall off roof while doing construction; contractor cited
- ‘Magnet for predators’: Hundreds claim decades of abuse by 150 youth center staffers
- New free platform aims to help local job seekers