BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – An arrest has been made in the shooting death of 23-year-old Dylan Clouatre.
25-year-old Daniel Ellis, of 4194 Burbank Dr. was apprehended on Wednesday, November 11.
Clouatre was shot and killed on Sunday, November 8.
The suspect is in the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison and faces one count of First Degree Murder.
- Acadiana mom, daughter hope to inspire COVID-19 vaccine for path back to normal
- Children burning paper in BBQ pit start fire at Lafayette home; family displaced
- Overcrowding at shelter leads to waived adoption fees
- Saturday Night: Storms tomorrow; Unsettled pattern
- Dylan Crews Named National Freshman of the Year