BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Three grades at the Sacred Heart of Jesus School are currently quarantining.
The grades that are taking classes virtually due to the quarantine are grades 3, 4 and 6.
According to the Diocese of Baton Rouge, “quarantine began Thursday, December 3 and will last 14 days.”
No teachers are currently being quarantined.
Sacred Heart opens its doors in 1929 and is located at 2251 Main St.
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration