GREENWOOD, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – A Greenwood man wanted for the sexual assault of a minor is now in custody.
Donovan Eugene Phillips, 42, was wanted for first-degree rape in connection with the sexual assault of a child under the age of 13.
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism
- CareSouth hosting community testing, supply giveaway
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Recruit of the Week – Leaving his own legacy
- FFN Game of the Week: Scotlandville runs over Walker