LABADIEVILLE, La. (BRPROUD) — 58-year-old Wendy A. Doyle, of Thibodaux, was arrested after deputies with the Assumption Parish Sheriff’s Office were called to a video poker outlet in Labadieville.
On Saturday, deputies received “a complaint alleging that a patron had become unruly, had spit on a cashier and had physically assaulted a security officer,” according to the Assumption Parish Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies allege that Doyle was not cooperative during the interview process and was subsequently taken into custody.
When Doyle was apprehended, the 58-year-old “appeared to be in an intoxicated condition,” according to the Assumption Parish Sheriff’s Office.
Doyle is in the Assumption Parish Detention Facility facing these charges:
- Simple Assault (2 Counts)
- Possession of Alcoholic Beverages in a Motor Vehicle
- Disturbing the Peace
- Public Intimidation (Felony)
Doyle is currently awaiting a bond hearing.
- How you can get free Krispy Kreme donuts for a year
- ‘Godfather’ actor James Caan reported dead
- Nothing to cheer about: Pom poms force Scholastic to recall book due to choking hazard
- Police: Two caught on camera in Louisiana ‘celebrating Independence Day’ by shooting into the air
- Man arrested for attempted murder after victim jumped out of car on highway