LIVINGSTON PARISH, La. (BRPROUD)- The Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office reported to a car crash in which two juveniles were found with a man who allegedly abducted them.
Deputies arrested Albert Lawrence Lavigne, Jr., 39, who will face two counts of ‘Second Degree Kidnapping.’
According to Livingston Parish Sheriff Jason Ard,
The suspect allegedly kidnapped two juvenile females at gun point. As the suspect traveled from Livingston Parish into Tangipahoa Parish, the suspect’s vehicle was involved in a single vehicle crash. Following the crash, the suspect – as well as the victims – were transported to the hospital for injuries related to the accident.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Millions stick to Thanksgiving travel plans despite warnings
- Krispy Kreme giving free glazed doughnut dozens to mail carriers, delivery drivers
- VIDEO: Injured biker taken from Comite River beach via Acadian Air Med
- Coach O preparing Tigers for first trip to Texas A&M since 7OT loss
- Strange metal objects are being found in the desert